Our organization belongs to the International Federation of the little brothers of the Poor, which includes ten member countries and two partner countries and comprises, in 2013, 49,344 seniors and 21,575 volunteers.
Chair : M. Giancarlo Russo, Board member, les petits frères des Pauvres – France
Treasurer : M. Luc Villeneuve, Chair of Little Brothers – Quebec
Founded in 1979, the Federation allows member organizations to share their experiences, some of which are similar, some of which differ significantly. Each member organization is self-sustaining and self-financing, with no political or denominational affiliations. Armand Marquiset’s spirit is alive and well in the thousands of people around the world who are committed to improving the quality of life of our elderly.
Here in Quebec, Little Brothers regularly hosts visiting volunteers and interns from France in order to make the most of our mutual strengths and interests.
Discover the International Charter.
- France: Les petits frères des Pauvres
- Germany: Freunde alter Menschen
- Ireland: Little Brothers — Friends of the Elderly
- Mexico – Macochoa Abrazar A.C
- Poland: Mali bracia Ubogish
- Romania – Niciodata singur, prietenii varstnicilor (Never alone – Friends of the Elderly)
- Spain: Barcelona : Amics de la Gent Gran
- Spain : Madrid : Amigos de los Mayores
- Switzerland: Fondation Les petits frères des Pauvres
- United States: Little Brothers — Friends of the Elderly