Donor Services Coordinator
Little Brothers is currently looking for a Donor Services Coordinator
(Permanent position based in Montreal)
Little Brothers’ mission is to welcome and provide support to lonely elders by creating a caring, committed extended family around them, dedicated to alleviating their isolation and staying by their side throughout their remaining years. Little Brothers has been growing steadily over the past few years. We have changed the lives of nearly 2,400 seniors in 2019–20, thanks to the support of nearly 3,000 volunteers.
Our well-established team of dynamic, engaged professionals and volunteers work together to bring our mission to life. Join us and help bring a ray of sunshine into the lives of socially isolated seniors.
We are looking for someone to be a donor-facing ambassador and representative for Little Brothers. Someone who inspires confidence, can empathize and listen, and guarantee a positive donor experience. Someone who can spot and seize opportunities, who can provide recommendations of how best to further the organization’s mission in line with their philanthropic interests.
Main duties include the following:
- Ensuring that all donors receive recognition for their commitment, coordinating the execution of various recognition programs and creating synergies to maximize their impact;
- Coordinating the organization of the annual “Mercithon;”
- Ensuring that new donors take part in the welcome program;
- Writing all thank you letters and coordinating their signature and mailing;
- Processing donor requests, creating relevant contacts in the database, and assigning follow-up tasks to the right people;
- Conducting donor calls and surveys: Monthly donation conversion calls in particular, as well as making follow-up calls following public requests or interim donations.
- Supporting the Major Donations and Planned Giving department by tracking the progress of pending estates and sending information to donors;
- Helping with the donation entry process occasionally throughout the year.
Does this sound like you?
- You are interested in the cause of seniors;
- You are known for your interpersonal skills, listening skills and empathy;
- You excel in building and maintaining trusting relationships with donors, volunteers and colleagues;
- You are a good decision maker and demonstrate diplomacy;
- You are a clear and precise communicator, fluent in both written and spoken English and French;
- You hold qualifications in philanthropic management or a university degree in any other discipline relevant to the nature of the position;
- You have at least three years of experience in a similar position;
- You are familiar with donation- and donor-management software — proficiency in Donor Perfect is a plus.
What we’re offering:
- A permanent, full-time position (35 hours a week);
- A flexible schedule;
- Four weeks of vacation after the first year;
- A competitive benefits package (group insurance, group RRSP with employer contributions, sick days, etc.);
- A competitive salary commensurate with education and experience.
Interested? We want to hear from you!
Send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com by June 27, 2021. Please add “Donor Services Coordinator” to the subject line of the email.