Hold a Fundraiser
Do you want to reach out and touch the hearts of lonely, isolated seniors? Interested in putting your energy, creativity and community spirit to work to lend a helping hand to Little Brothers?
Organizing a fundraiser is an excellent way to support us in our mission to make a difference in the lives of our Elder Friends.
You can team up with your co-workers, schoolmates, family members, friends or neighbours – and you can count on us to offer guidance and insight along the way.
How it works
Simply put: you come up with the idea, and we’ll help you bring it to life! We have a wide range of ready-to-use tools and promotional materials we can provide to you, and we can use our social media channels and other connections to get the word out. We can also send a Little Brothers representative to be there at your event.
Here are a few suggestions to inspire you:
- Workplace donations
- Benefit dinner
- “5 à 7” reception and/or product tasting
- Breakfast talk
- Sports tournament (volleyball, soccer, etc.)
- Community supper (paella, couscous, pork & sauerkraut, etc.)
- Disco night
- Sale of Christmas lights
- Jewellery sale
- Art auction
Whatever your idea, and whatever your event, know that your support means the world to everyone here at Little Brothers.
Contact Pascal Fournier, Director, Strategic Partnerships by email: email@example.com
Spotlight on some of our big-hearted supporters
We are extremely fortunate to have been the recipients of the proceeds from a number of annual and one-time events, including:
- Morning talk presented by Le Breakfast Club (Quebec City)
- Qigong workshop in Sir Wilfrid Laurier Park (Montreal)
- “Défi de nage” swimming competition (Sherbrooke)
- Golf tournament held by Gyptech Acoustique and Index Construction (Saint-Gilles)
- Granfondo Garneau-Quebecor (Trois-Rivières–Quebec City)
- Travel talk by Les Petits Explorateurs (Quebec City)
- Barbecue fundraiser hosted by Alex Pneus et Mécanique (Montreal)
- Town golf tournament (Thetford Mines)
- Mouvement RAIZE and Les artistes mécènes (Quebec City)
- Workplace fundraising campaign at La Coop fédérée
- “Taste of France” dinner at the French consulate.