Little Brothers has been a fixture in Quebec for 55 years now, with 15 local chapters operating in 11 administrative regions with 2,050 volunteers. We work together to put an end to the loneliness endured by far too many seniors in our society and to create a chain of caring that makes them feel loved and appreciated throughout their twilight years.
At Little Brothers, we are committed to managing the funds you entrust to us with the utmost diligence and integrity to bring a compelling lineup of programs to the elderly women and men who need us.
TEAMING UP WITH AN ESTEEMED MEMBER OF THE PHILANTHROPIC COMMUNITY
By making a donation to Little Brothers, you will be associating your business with a respected charity that is making important strides in the fight against senior isolation. By supporting our work, you will be showing how deeply committed you are to building a fairer society for everyone.
Join the likes of the Dissan Group, who helps meet our needs for cleaning products, and give to Little Brothers today! (Click here for more information in French.)
SENIOR ISOLATION: A WIDESPREAD AND GROWING PHENOMENON
Social isolation is on the rise around the world. It is particularly prevalent among the elderly, as the risk of being alone increases with age. This represents an enormous challenge for our society, with nearly 600,000 Quebecers currently in the 75+ age group – a number that is expected to double within the next two decades.
Help us put an end to senior isolation. Give generously.
TO MAKE A DONATION, BECOME A PARTNER OR OBTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT OUR FUNDRAISING PROGRAMS:
Feel free to contact us at your convenience. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have. All enquiries are obligation-free.
- Corporate donations: Make a donation to Little Brothers to do your part in the fight against senior isolation.
- In-kind donations: Provide goods or services free of charge to Little Brothers to help us lower our operating costs. On any given year, we organize 200 events and arrange 2,120 person-days at our vacation lodges to improve the quality of life of our Elder Friends.Click here for more information on our needs.
- Corporate volunteering: Having your employees donate their time to Little Brothers is a rewarding team-building exercise that reflects your core values as an organization.Interested in exploring this avenue? Contact us to find out more.
- Donation in support of your employees’ volunteer efforts: Foster a sense of engagement among your staff members by making a donation to Little Brothers when they volunteer with our Elder Friends.
- Matching donations: Double or triple gifts received as part of a Little Brothers fundraising campaign or direct mailing appeal.
- Business partnership: Make it easy for your customers and suppliers to chip in! For every product or service sold, set aside a percentage of the proceeds for Little Brothers.
- Support for a specific program or local chapter: Ourprograms are essential in creating a forever family for lonely seniors. Provide the funding for one of these initiatives that corresponds to your specific interests, or do your part togive back to your community.
Little Brothers is accredited under Imagine Canada’s National Standards Program. More than 200 Canadian charities and nonprofits have earned this accreditation by demonstrating excellence in five areas, namely board governance, financial accountability and transparency, fundraising, staff management and volunteer involvement.
Little Brothers is a registered charity with the Canada Revenue Agency (registration no. 119017259 RR0001).